« Back to All Topics
Quick Snooker version 8-ball / 9-ball
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I was wondering why not a room of quick-8ball and quick-9ball, there is not a secret that many players without a life use to waste time just because, a whole minute even for difficult shots may be excessive, create a single room  with the same rules just change the timer from 1 minute to 30 seconds or 25 would be great, in essence it's the same, if you need more than 30 seconds per shot play the regular rooms, if you consider that 30 or less is your thing, this room will fit you perfect, I hope one day my ideas can be take into consideration, since I know they are not a turnaround, just small changes to bring more an better options for the users.
🙃
😮
You could also simply set how many seconds you want, like in board games.

You don't need any extra room for this. 

Tommy
I dunno what you mean, as far as I know, there isn't an option for that in 8-9ball. Probably you misunderstood my post.
Good afternoon " elmorado" 

First time ,

What I would like to point out to you is that you should avoid making a comment using the following remark,
* “it’s no secret that many lifeless players waste time.”

This behavior qualifies a majority in the rooms (lifeless players) and for my part displaced and goes against one of the rules of behavior.

* You should know that changing what is established in the entire programming of a game like 8pool or 9 billiards generates a very significant cost.

As for adding two additional rooms, it is not enough to copy/paste and add the reflection time to be granted.

Until today, the ways of playing and the regulations on 8 pool or 9 ball have never been contested in terms of thinking time.

Some players need this time to think which is given to them.
On the other hand, if you consider that less than a minute and that 30 seconds or less is sufficient for you, you can do so in current rooms.

Let's have fun on Flyordie, have a good day everyone.
  Catsgirls
🙃
😢