Been DSQ of a tournament
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Been DSQ of a tournament
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Been DSQ of a tournament
Dear,

I've been disqualified from the last tournament I won (Reversi). May I please know why?
Just to add some info: During the tournament everyone told me that if I win, they will say I used assistance. So, is it how it works? If you win everyone pretends you cheated and you get disqualified? I really dunt understand, if you check my games, it's easy to see that i didn't.... For more, I can easily prove you that I am a professionnal player, who won many international tournaments. So, please give me some feedback. PS: sorry for my english, I'm french, hope it is good enough to be understood. Thx
Hello flashgerard,

I believe this issue has been addressed and sorted. Thank you!
❤️
Has been, indeed. Thx a lot.
Btw (even if I know that the cheating thing is a strong problem that is not easy to fight), you should consider to hardly reprimand false accusations.
Thx for the quick reply anyway, appreciated.
I understand your point. Unfortunately, I am not the moderator who handed out the DSQ. Nonetheless, it would be great if the moderator who is responsible for this will give you an explanation. However, we do apologize for the confusion.
❤️
That's ok, you did all you could do, and, again, that is very appreciated. Still, being able to discuss on the matter with the moderator reponsible of the DSQ would be much appreciated. Again, I know the fight against cheating is a tough one, and i'd be, as an experimented player, very pleased, and interested  to help Thx again.