« Back to All Topics
2 vs 2
2 vs 2
2 vs 2
ive been wondering why dont we have a game mode of 2 vs 2 ??
❤️
😢
🙃
Occasionally we will do 2V2 tournaments in the ALLMODS league, we play in 8 Ball League Room 1 and you can sign up here - 
http://www.myleague.com/allmods/

You can check all latest updates on the league here - 
https://www.flyordie.com/forum/235988

Hopefully see you in the league room one day.
😢
My dream that idea! We could create amazing fun tournaments with our partners... Dual vs dual. One player of the duo shoots while the other watches, potting the ball or not, he passes his turn to his partner. I think it would be a evolution game idea.
❤️
literally and i think it would be good for the community too
😢
❤️
hi there,  what you say is difficult because of the requirements in this kind of online games. In addition, the 2vs2 subject should have complementary values ​​such as acceptable attack-defense. I don't think it's necessary as there is no such thing here. However, one of the things that can be done can be clan formations. Clan wars can break out.

A clan can have up to 5 members and clan wars can have rewards.

There is an important point here. Creating such activities in the game after preventing cheating vulnerabilities. For example, this can be installed because there is no cheating in the backgammon section. But I don't know about other games. What this degree can build on Java and what the developer can do are topics that will be explored in detail.

We can play 2vs2 pool in real life, but I am someone who reads pool more as an individual game. As I said, an order from the clan can trigger competition. It can be the flag of the best clan, this flag can be displayed at the entrance of the game.

Clan name can be limited to a maximum of 4 letters. It may be necessary to buy with a serious economy to open a clan. This is economic support for the development of the system.

And this feature would be great, a private room that only clan members can enter.

Thanks for your opinion.Let's support such suggestions.👍