Your problem is back
Posted in 
Go
Your problem is back
Posted in 
Go
Your problem is back
Hi FoD—

You fixed your Go issues about a month ago. Now they are back. Yesterday 11 out of 12 of my matches were disconnected. 

My Internet works perfectly (and yes I have cleared my cache etc etc). This problem happens on my phone, home computer and even a work computer.
Hello harihari,

FlyOrDie has not experienced any server issues lately and no one else is complaining about these problems. 

You write that it only happens on FlyOrDie - but fact is that you won't notice brief interruptions in your Internet connection while browsing the Internet or streaming a film. But you WILL notice them when playing online games. (disconnections) 

If all your devices like your phone, work computer, etc. are connected to the same network, it is clear that they are all facing the same issue.
I'd suggest you get in touch with your Internet service provider so they can check your Internet connection.

Kind regards,
John
I have used FoD on my home network, my cell provider, at friends’ places and at work. The issue persists. Look at my play today and see how many of my games have been disconnected.
I see. But I have no explanation for that. Here the link to FlyOrDie's tech. support:  
https://www.flyordie.com/contact-support?

Best regards,
John