About ip
Posted in 
General
About ip
Posted in 
General
About ip
Hello

Why its happend again ???? !!!!    Why did i do ??? 

Why  all time prevent me from log into games ??  I lift memory becuse u want this ... Want me to leave memory game ... Now most of time i find myself cant log in ... I sub  two weeks ago with big eg money. ... To find myself out of site most of time ???
I sub with 850 eg. Pounds  this money here. Like. 850  dollarrs. ... 850+150 = 1000 eg pounds. Ok. ...its big money  for sub for games ... But i sub becuse i want play 3 peacs backgammon ... After i stop playing memory ... Solve this prblm plz and let me log in game
There are server problems right now, but they should be fixed soon.

It's not a problem on your end, it affects all players.

Player_No1

FlyOrDie Moderator Team
❤️
Ty ... Yes i realized that  from awhile ... ty.  Have a nice day
Oh sorry Player_No1 and آنــاكارنينــا
I didn't notice any server problems, they were already fixed when I logged in this morning.
Kind regards,
John
❤️
Thnx john and mod play no 1 ... Nice day for u
❤️
Thnx. .. i can log in now through. Google chrom .but i cant from oprea
No its nt ok 😭😭😭😭. When i log in. ...i cant log into the room 😭😭😭😭
Hello آنــاكارنينــا

There are no server issues on FlyOrDie. The problem has to be at your end, i'm afraid.

You may try the following:

-    Clear your browser's cache. If you don't know how to do it, you can google it. Instructions are available for each browser.
-    Re-start your router or cable modem. 
-    Try logging in with a different browser, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, etc. and see if that improves the problem

-    And your Internet Service Provider may also be the cause. If nothing else works you could call their technical hotline as well.

Kind regards,
John
Please clear the cache of all your browsers.