« Back to All Topics
harassing/insulting others  unmerited  dem
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
This is the 3nd time now i have tried to run a fod gift subscription tournament in our lg rm being lg rm 1 8 ball and have received a dem for  harrassing/insulting others when i  didnt do  any such  thing.  The last  time i was informed that it was indeed a mistake,then again today the same thing happened.  This is the 3rd time now i have received a dem for no reason while runing  tournaments  for our players. I would like to know  for what reason i got one today .i  want to see the chat where i insulted  anyone because i  defo  did  NOT!  and if it IS once again mistake i would like a apology  for the  error, because this is total noncence.Now because of today i was once again  forced to delete yet another fod gift sub trny and let our lg members  down .Somehow this needs to stop . Our lg is in full support of flyordie and  we gift sub  ppl  regularly but  i cant if im  going to get a  cottin picken  dem every time i run a  subscription  trny   #totalnonsence
🙃
Good afternoon The Crash,
I cannot comment on the reasons for the situation you have just reported as I don't know the facts that led to the sanction of demerit.
However, I strongly advise you to contact our moderation team and explain in detail what happened

https://games.flyordie.com/s/reportAbuse.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

I believe that after a thorough analysis and if an undue demerit is confirmed, the moderation team will certainly correct it.
I also want to remind and recommend you to prevent this situation from happening again, read our rules of use in detail and be as careful as possible in the way you write your words, because when there are abbreviations, incorrect or non-existent expressions in the vocabulary, they can be understood by our auto mod. as swear words, rude, etc.

https://www.flyordie.com/legal.html#rules

Kind regards
Dav7d
david7d:
It turned out to be an error  and ty for your  reply ......Have a wonderful day :)
❤️
But again this is the 2nd or 3rd time ive been dem''d  by error  while running a flyordie gift subscription tournament in our league  room. Its kinda of embarrassing  that me an Admin of a league gets a  dem. Doesnt look to well in the public  books   lol
🙃