« Back to All Topics
Backgammon
Backgammon
Backgammon
Would be very helpful if you could allow a player to retract his first move (not his entire move).  It might have been made by mistake or player might have changed his mind.
🙃
Good afternoon lifemaster, 
I fully understand what you're suggesting, but I don't think it's correct or even remotely fair, it would be to set a precedent for all games, and that wouldn't make sense.
The sense of a game is to start equally distributed for both players in all aspects, from time, number of pieces, movements, among other factors.
Each player has the obligation to be as intelligent and assertive as possible in order to beat his opponents.

I hope you understand, thank you and good luck✌
Regards
Dav7d
❤️
😢
😮
Don't agrees but thanks for getting back to me
I agree with lifemaster we should take back at least one move at the game within 2 second because it can just by mistake we you play fast
❤️
🙃
Isn't it the rule once you take your hand off the piece? Once you make a move, you've committed... I think I learned in grade school, no take backsezies!
🙃
Only know of it in chess.  it's called touch-move.  Some other backgammon sites allow you to cancel first move.
❤️
I guess you must play someplace else more often, then.  I like their rules here and how true they are to them, and want to grow.  I'm all for it so far.  Fly right, my friends.  Put out positive vibes, and hopefully, good Karma follows.  Time will tell.
🙃