« Back to All Topics
unjust punishment/problem system
Posted in 
Backgammon
Posted in 
Backgammon
Yesterday I was unjustly punished for 2 days, today my sentence will be removed. Can system please check my account. I get unjustly punished for not writing anything. I have sent emails to moderators. Now my punishment is lifted and happiness. Can someone please tell me why I get an unjust punishment of 2 days, and it is removed after a few hours. Is it perhaps that I sometimes write in large letters? Can someone please help me. Can someone check my chat history please. I don't want to be unfairly punished anymore. This is already the 4th time.
Thanx
🙃
Hello M E R Y E M ', 

Your cat was already carefully checked by the moderation team - as it is always done - in each and every case.

No demerit is unwarranted, and if it was only a typo, it will be deleted. 

Everything is all right with your account - as if nothing happened. 

Kind regards,
John
❤️
*chat - not cat :)
❤️
But what happens when your cat wants to have a chat hmmm?  They are only loving animals and don't deserve a demerit.  They may talk like sailors, but is it a foul if it's only trash talk?  I don't condone doing it myself, but you do you boo
Hi Larz67,

Our cat doesn't want to chat.
She likes to sleep on her mat, and sometimes chase a rat. 
One fine day she ignored her mat and sat on my hat ... now the hat is flat.
❤️
why then do I get a penalty of 2 days, which is then removed after 10 hours. this was an unjust punishment. and my previous one was also wrong. since I myself offer to have my chat history checked I am 100% sure that the previous punishment was justified. my account & chat history needs to be reviewed by moderators. this one is not the first time. due to unjust punishment I lost my dice and I would like to say this right. thank you.
M E R J E M' please read carefully what I just wrote. 

I know exactly what I am writing - because I can SEE that if a demerit has been removed, it does NOT show in your demerit history any more ! 
(I am assistant moderator, and I can see how it looks in a person's history if a demerit has been removed)

Kind regards, John

End of discussion please
❤️
If you have an issue like this, please contact the Moderators directly here - 
https://www.flyordie.com/contact.html

The forum is not a place to question demerits/bans.
❤️
Elle parle de memory - c'est très réaliste Monsieur.