« Back to All Topics
User profile / what exactly indicates the new red bar?
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
Hello, what exactly indicates the new red bar on the "rating history" in our user profiles?  I am hoping for a reply of an FlyOrDie admin or a moderator or somebody who really knows the answer. Thank you, Anii
It shows the rating category that the player is currently in. (Rating category is that was displayed previously only by the shield/ball icon next to the rating number. )

It was an old item in our to-do list since many years, so we implemented it, but it could be reverted if nobody finds it useful.
❤️
Oh! Thank you very much hoat4!  👏  😀
THANK YOU all for your replies! 💚
At a guess I am thinking it might be your average overall rating for that game.

Flyordie - It is nice that we are getting these updates but could we maybe get some form of communication about what updates have been done or a heads up on what is coming soon. Maybe a weekly/monthly post on the forum to keep us updated on what is going on. 👊
I agree with you in every respect alldersboy 👏
❤️
Yes, I mean that red bar. 
But what I don't understand is, that his as a certain width. If I had do indicate an average, I'd use a line, not a bar. I little more communication of the makers here, would very welcome. :-)
❤️
correction -   *would be very welcome
good evening Anii, I don't know if you're talking about the bar that indicates the evolution of your game, which goes up or down depending on the number of games you win or lose.   good night
🙃
No, that's Not what I mean. I understand the diagram! 
But not the NEW red bar that goes across it. :-)