« Back to All Topics
Mocking
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Mocking
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Mocking
I sent a compalin with a screenshot showing Xxxxx xxxxx mocking me in public about a demerit I got with the words "Are you back from holidays PASSEPARTOUT (black)? " I wonder whether this is permissible
Edited by John Stewart
You are absolute Right, Passepartout is very wrong person and is always speaking behind the back.
Problem with Passepartout is, that he is sending tons of complains to the moderators. In fact, his behavior doesn’t t look like, he is to be the nice guy - in this insulting and very often denouncing community.
Hello PASSEPARTOUT, I see nothing wrong with the sentence that the player commented: "Are you back from holidays PASSEPARTOUT (black)?" however if you think that this offended you or by other words that I said to you, you should when it happens make use of the tool: Abuse Report, and the moderation team will analyze the situation and take the sanctioning measures if it is the case.
Play, have fun✌, and don't give importance to this type of comments, when it is like this you can use the mute button to be more at ease.

Best Regards
Dav7d
❤️
🙃