« Back to All Topics
300 Point Rule
Posted in 
Four in a Row
300 Point Rule
Posted in 
Four in a Row
300 Point Rule
When you reach 300 points sometimes when you switch browser youll get a ! sign in your name and when you lose a match under that score it will be erased.

I think using a prog should give you a prog sign even if your using a 0 score name to stop people hiding lower scores and cheat.

What do you guys think?

I dont ask it for myself but id want c4 to become more serious again and i know im a noob when i play like a loser then but i dont care about myself that seriously :)
❤️
🙃
😢
😮
Means prog players will always have less than 300 points means its properly more legit then you think mate.
🙃
Always love a fishy susceptible guy.
🙃
You are right....a sign must be delivered anyway if a prog is used,below 300 points or above....should not matter.Crazy.
Same is crazy when ppl just speak something in public or in private....normal words.....and get punished because the site get the words wrong.....crazy...
Another thing.....the top  5 is rewarded with a prize in grandprix.According to this website.Well,it is not.It is another lie....greetings Aleister
❤️
People should declare or get banned for using a program under 300 rating. period.