Read !
Posted in 
Off-topic
Read !
Posted in 
Off-topic
Read !
www.robynbrooks.co.uk

Go to this website and read up on it. Then if you could donate a few quid her way. It accepts all cards so no excuses people. Ask your folks if they want to aswell. Spread the word !!!!!

P.S - Moderators And FOD, please dont delete this, I read about this before and I think people should now and hopefully a few will donate. It's not harmful, it may not be completely neccessary but just please dont delete.
Robyn Brooks is 7 years old and has been battling with cancer since the age of 3. She has received all conventional treatment available in the UK, but unfortunately relapsed. Her parents were told that nothing available in the UK would cure her, and so turned their sights to new treatment that is only available in the USA. This treatment is very expensive, and so the Robyn Brooks appeal was launched to raise the funds necessary to get Robyn to the USA and hopefully save her life. 
The Brooks family is currently in the USA where Robyn has begun receiving treatment at the Memorial Sloane Kettering Cancer Centre. At the time of writing, Robyn has accrued medical bills totalling over $900,000 (21/5/03) which is more than the money raised so far. With the treatment expected to last up to another twelve months, this total will continue to rise rapidly, and the Appeal is in desperate need of further funds, in order that Robyn can complete her treatment.
If the treatment has to stop, Robyn will die.          

WIDOWMAKER gets a 72 hour mute for content destruction in a topic..
message removed.    
you win some, you lose some...
j/k

-suit
Didn't see what he wrote but it's good to see such mature and intelligent people replying constructively ! What did I expect ? :|

i got my own bills to worrie about you know srinks aren't cheap
Ya gotta love the FOD interlectualls ! So educated, so informative, so cultured....

Such idiots.
I would DOn but I don't have a credit card :( sorry