Billiards
Upa2
Posted in 
Billiards
Upa2
whats up with Upa2?

recently there have been no tournies, not even 1

Not quite sure but ill make a guess.

Every once n a while people need change, and with that need new leagues have been created. Some UPA2 players such as me (Death_by_pool) skillz, and welsh have gone to WBA while others have mover to wpf.
Gone to POT....Literly not Pot the player/hd admin just in general....Nobody care's for it no more...Thats obvious.
I agree with sniper (shock) ppl just need a change from it. Its happened before with ybpl, everyone went there and upa2 was forgotten about until ybpl went to pot themselves. After that everyone went back to upa2 and i think it will just happen again just dont know when. Good luck to all those leagues such as rrss, ebe and wba but i honestly think it will all end back at upa2

-RDC-
Solution : Don't play leagues or make up your own league where your the only td and you can make hundreds of tournies a day!
I agree with rdc,  this has happened b4 and i think ppl need 2 make up their minds as 2 wat they r going 2 do.  We have soooooo many leagues, its pathetic and sometimes confusing.  Ppl need 2 stop making new leagues and ppl in leagues need 2 figure if they r going 2 stay in the league or not.  I mean dont even join a league if ya think ya aint gonna play in it or if ya might just drop out.  C'mon ppl we can do better.  And with all these leagues, we r running out of rooms 4 all of them.  Just take a sec. 2 fgure out wat ya gonna do b4 u join.  Not that hard ppl.
UPA2 IS BAK AND RUNNIN AGEN, SO PLZ ALL JOIN OUR TOURNIS, MILTON IS NEW HD ADMIN AND HE WILL GET UPA2 TO ITS BEST
Hi all
There is nothing wrong with UPA2 it is still running and will be for some time so the rumours that UPA2 is going down is not true and the league will get better and bigger so i would like everyone to join as we are going to be big
Where pot ??

ty (SIR KLEIN 16 <<ladder name)
Upa2 might be back but the new best league is www.myleague.com/wpf   we hold heaps of tournies normally 10+ each night and we have 300+ ppl we have heaps of great td's / head td's and we are welcome to new users please all join wpf !
ty 
Stifmister18 ( head admin )
Thats nearly funny. UPA 2 is the biggest and best and always will be.
UPA2 HAS THE BEST TDS/HTDS AND ADMINS ON FOD, SO DONT MESS WITH UPA2, NO OTHER LEAGUES CAN COMPARE TO UPA2
Just to clear this up ... WBA is deleted
and ebe well that league looks like it has died
www.myleague.com/rrss   is better than upa2  its got better admins  td's  and htd's  so  dont speak  out of ur *** lads  upa2  has onli got most ppl in there league cos  about 400+ are duplicates lmao  ty :p
YBPL  is the best so please be quite ur giving me a head ache :D, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO ATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL THEEEEEEEE PIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Ya I agree with Matt erm Rocket YBPL WAs the best And always will be the best. [img=
http://users.pandora.be/metalgirlie/animated_gifs_1/smilies/smilehands.gif
]And even though its no more its still the best haha.[img=
http://users.pandora.be/metalgirlie/animated_gifs_1/smilies/rofl2.gif
]
Hi again as for you saying that UPA2 has lots of dup's
this is going to be changing but as far as i know there is not as much as there is in other league's so stop this rubbish about UPA2 as its not true try sorting out your own league before starting on other's 
Take some time to look at UPA 2 in the last 3/4 days since the new change around came in to play. Much nicer and like 5-10 tourneys. Thanks goes to Milton, Sixers, Scotty, AzzkikR and Super Bollen. Wheeee UPA 2 good again, I'll become a 9 ball player before I play in another league :p

Don

P.S - I been doing the UPA 2 main page while the rest of this bunch been sorting out the league, should be funky dory when it's done. Very different to what you have seen previously.
still to many duplicates  AND  www.myleague.com/rrss  is better and always will br  ty come again :p
i got kicked off rrss for being too good and beating road runner alot
you did not get kicked off gsx you was boxed for not listening when you was told the rules ..  yes you are good .. but dont give you the right not follow the rules .. which means you wernt kicked off cos you beat road runner .. 
i got kicked out of rrss  for swearin lol   but i still cant disagree with ppl who say  rrss is best league  around  cos it is ;)

and they dont take no messing  u break the rules u pay  that the way it shud b  thats why its so good :p wtf rrss  lol
dabest?? what name you get kicked with? or was it dabest but me just forgetting?
rrss boxed me for 999 days, pfff just pathetic
sixers .. every other word from you is a swear word .. thats pathetic!!
Leagues which box players for 999 days means one thing, they are so desperate to look good and have memebers that they won't kick the player just box him or her.
http:www.myleague.com/rrss look saturday 11th oct standings .. i think you find we not desperate ;)
believe what you will, ask most people which is the biggest league and they will answer you upa2. end of story. i won . sit down.
i dont beleive we was talin bout whos biggest ?? 
and i am sat down i dont stand on my pc :)
who were you asking don, your friends? you all disrespect the rules of any league. It doesnt matter how big a league is its how you run it
all i can say to you people , who are running rrss down please stop.i give every one a chance .most of the people who have been baned from league get a few chances.im feed up with people causeing trouble then moaning when they in box or been kicked for it.i wish these people would grow up .they give rrss and fod a bad name.i would like to say that we are fair so why not join us and see,that all staff in my league are very polite and helpfull.

roadruner head admin  rrss
all i can say to you people , who are running rrss down please stop.i give every one a chance .most of the people who have been baned from league get a few chances.im feed up with people causeing trouble then moaning when they in box or been kicked for it.i wish these people would grow up .they give rrss and fod a bad name.i would like to say that we are fair so why not join us and see,that all staff in my league are very polite and helpfull.
www.myleague.com/rrss

roadruner head admin  rrss
 i have a pert of a few leagues. and by far rrss has been the best i have been with. for once the rules that are on the main page are followed by all, not just a select few.  all i can say is that rrss is growing and is the best league out there.  try it out for yourself and you be the judge.

МдĐΜﻉĐỉζ  admin    rrss
I AM HERE TO PUT MY 2 CENTS IN..;) WETHER U ALL LIKE IT OR NOT..LOL
I AM PROUD TO BE APART OF www.myleague.com/rrss THIS IS A GREAT LEAGUE.NO WORRIES ABOUT PEOPLE WITH FOUL MOUTHS AND NO CHEATERS.FAIR AND HONEST PEOPLE PLAY HERE..THERE IS NO FAVORTISM BETWEEN STAFF AND MEMBERS EVERYONE IS EQUAL.THEY ONLY ASK THAT U SHOW RESPECT AND WATCH YOUR MOUTH..HOW BAD IS THAT..ITS NOT THAT HARD TO CONTROL YOUR POTTY MOUTHS..LOL AND IF IT IS YOU GET PUNISHED OH WELL TAKE IT LIKE A MAN AND MOVE ON.NO HARM DONE! AND DON BTW PERHAPS THERE IS ANOTHER REASON WHY THEY ARE BOXED FOR 999 DAYS, ASK AROUND OR GO TO THE SOURCE INSTEAD OF RUNNING AT THE MOUTH AS USUAL..LOL I LOVE RRSS AND I ALSO SEE ALOT OF OTHER GOOD LEAGUES OUT THERE,BUT I STRICTLY STICK WITH THE ONE WHO MAKES ME HAPPY AS WE ALL SHOULD.THANK YOU ..I ALSO SIT AT MY PC, ALTHOUGH STANDING MAY BE WISE SINCE I SO SHORT CAN'T SEE OVER IT WHEN I SIT DOWN ;)
this topic is about UPA2, so stop talkin bout conference leagues like rrss
were just defending ourselfs sixers .. beig called pathetic and desperate when we kno were not ..so you carry on about your biggest league and we'll stay out of it thx
well rrss shouldnt of been bought into this topic, if u think its so great make a topic about rrss
Hmmm nice to see sixers still getting his 2 cents in as usual,and u wonder why you get kicked so much from various leagues read the posts back to yourself and ask yourself why? And you will see plain and simple you dont like ppl telling you whats what in the game and if u break rules like you do,you deserve to be punished ahhh ty ty.:p
i avent't done ne fing rong, allders sayin he's defending rrss so im defending upa2, upa2 is the best league around..................
Sixers, you clearly have the wit and intelligence of a baboon. You were banned because of you're attitude. Feel free to stand up for UPA2. I don't think anyone really cares what you do...infact...don't think anyone would notice if you left for good. "pathetic"
yes im told UPA2 are great, then of coure what about STB, or EBE, sixers? You have been in all of those havent u? i wonder what next moths flavour will be? So why is it that you dont stick to one then?
who the hell r u ice-dragon?
i dont even kno u, and its obvious u've got ur head half way up ur ass
i've in practically every league, but i only left upa2 in the first place becoz there was neva enuf ppl on for tournis, but now im bak, 

Yeah that ice dragon, what a dude.
He kicks azz!!!
hi all again as every one has there best league so that is up to them i cannot and will not try to stop people from joining the league they want to but i have only just taken over UPA2 so dont put it down till you see if it changes but as far as i know it has changed so far and more changes are going to happen like i said before there is not that many dup's and if there is i will find them and they will be deleted as for ppl's swearing in the league they will get 2 warnings then they will be boxed then if they do not stop then they will be banned from the league so plz stop the slagging on this league and let me get on with it and for the record every 1 else should not be slagging any league off as its not good for fod or cases ty
Well I would like to say 1 thing nobody and i meen nobody will ever beat upa2 and as far as rrss goes Road Runners Sharp SHooters should stnd for Road Runners **** shooters as nobody in there league s good and there is only 1 person ever winning there tourneys that is rdc so please all join www.myleague.com/upa2
nar, rdc got comp stolen from him, so best now is genious :)
yeah genious u should come to us m8 we are the best
u dont get no better den genious,he could beat ne1 in rrss with his feet
Are you insane Allders standing on your computer?  That's just silly. This topic is stupid now.

Locked.
EVERY 1 JOIN WWW.MYLEAGUE.COM/UPA2 

BEST LEAGUE ON FOD AND ALWAYS WILL BE. 

:)
yeh yeh yeh

this topic is a bit crappy now, started wen rrss got involved
Don or Sixers if you think your so good why not give me a game? ;) im playing poor today so you 2 might stand a chance
whats hmmmm suppost to mean?
you dont like losing?
ok u want a game i'll be happy to beat u!!!!
where r ya?
thx for games canaries, 3-0 not bad not bad ;)
and u sed u were gonna win pfff
:)
yeah good games. my lucks not getting any better as usual but next time things will be different :p
lol im famous,this topic seems to be about evry1 gettin angry at me :)