World record online 
Posted in 
Curling
World record online 
Posted in 
Curling
World record online 
Hello.

Does anyone want to play 50 ends vs me in row. 5 min break after each match.
Are you crazy?  Assuming you had a slow player who took maximum time on every shot & took the full minute after each end your talking about 8 hours for this match with a 5 minute time out to have food or drinks. Good luck finding some halfwit.
I'll nominate Wullie as he was the first to respond.
I'll nominate Sahil, keeps him outta my face.
My doctor asked me if I suffered from crazyness, I replied no, i seem to enjoy it.

10 end match with normal fast play take around 45 min.

45 min x 5 matches is 3 h and 45 minutes. 

plus 5 min break is 4 hours total. 

I hope someone will take my challange and make history. 

best regards

MineraCurling
TRIPLE WHISKEY and TOBLERONE!!! ty :D
Toblerone for you my friend, no whiskey, not good for you and too young to drink it lol
 Minera, I understand you dont come to the same partys like me :D
Hmmmm...40 minutes for 10 ends is pretty optimistic and probably impossible, unless you are just throwing full weight after full weight. A draw takes about 20 seconds from start to finish, more if rocks have to settle. At 160 rocks per match that is about 55 minutes, and that is with absolutely no time between throws. Add another 5 seconds to line up a shot and you are at 65 minutes absolute minimum - in practice, 80-90 minutes is the usual time for a 10-ender. I predict your marathon is 7 hours or more - better pack a lunch ;)
play wait gabrielamiheala she is here 24 hours she have time for minera
HAYDAY (hassan) why you have 50 nicks?:)
Minera you have stolen my old idea...50 ends now are too short for me:d i want 100ends without break>:>
well ive never played a 50 end match but I have played 50 ends in a "sitting" or session and between everything ,lobby and what not It would take 10hrs minimum.