« Back to All Topics
FLYORDIES PROBLEM
Posted in 
Billiards
FLYORDIES PROBLEM
Posted in 
Billiards
FLYORDIES PROBLEM
ok let me start of by saying that up until 3 months ago flyordie auto sign in worked fine ..example ... when u login the next time u go back u shouldent have to sign in because the cookie tells the site your back there and the nickname should auto be there, but its not with internet explorer and i've formatted sevral times within the 3 months for other reasons and its still the same, funny enough i dont have this problem with netscape 7.1...well for the past month or so people been compalaining of a white screen after u login and cant get to the rooms well i have had the same problem today.i have virtual machine and  cleaned cookies disbaled firewall the lot and i have atleast 6 of my contacts on msn messenger have the same problem but once again it works with netscape navigator and the cookie control works.i have no problem with any other sites accepting cookies just flyordie.......this problems to do with flyordie i know my stuff and this shouldent happen after formats and servral other people i know have same problem.......we need it sorted ty
How can you expect ie to accept your cookies when you have just cleaned them?

OP
i can leave my temp files there for a year and the site will still not accept cookies i always have to re sign in..this has only been going on for a couple months 3 max and was fine before ..even after a format i still cant get it to work and i have my cookie control on low so its accepting everything really just not flyordie login screen ..thanks
sorry for the problems but i need to sort this out..when i try and subscribe to pay for my rating it asks for the nickname and password that u want to register well after u enter your name and pass u get this screen
Subscribe CheeseOnToast for Multiplayer Pack 1 Year.... so when i tick the box to apply terms and conditions and click continue i get a message saying u are currantly not logged in? even though i just added my nickname on the page before lol ( cookie control again)whats going on...this problems with internet explorer 6 and i can only register using netcape navigator 7.1..any suggestions please
It seems your security settings prevent IE from accepting cookies. When on www.flyordie.com please check Tools / Internet Options Security / Custom Level. Scroll down to cookies and make sure cookies are enabled.

OP
i would just like to thank flyordie tech support for sorting out this problem ..once again thanks...
 ps it wasent flyordies problem it was mine it seemed  the pc was a day ahead and this is what caused all the problems so people make sure your date and time are right .....