Posted in 
Billiards
FLY OR DIE ADMIN PLEASE
> I DONT THINK U UNDERSTAND THE POINT FLY OR DIE,
> MYSELF AND HAZE PAY FOR OUR RATINGS AND WHEN A LOTTO
> WINNER WINS WE LOSE HEAVILY, NOW LETS SAY THAT THE
> LOTTO WINNER NEVER REGISTERS, THEN THERES NO NEED FOR
> HIM TO HAVE A RATING NOT TO MENTION WE WILL CONTINUE
> TO LOSE RATINGS TO PLAYERS WHO WILL NEVER REGISTER.
> NOW IF YOU TELL ME THATS FAIR THEN THATS EXACTLY THE
> REASON I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THE YEAR. AS HAZE WILL
> AGREE WITH ME, WHY SHOULD WE PAY FOR RATINGS TO BE
> QUASHED BY LOTTO WINNERS, YES WE HAVE OTHER FEATURES
> I KNOW, BUT AS WILL YOU THE RATING AS A MAJOR PART OF
> THE SUBSCRIPTION THEREFORE WE FEEL THAT OUR RATINGS
> SHOULD NOT GO DOWN BECAUSE OF LOTTO WINNERS.
> END RESULT IS WE WONT PLAY LOTTO WINNERS, SO THEY
> HAVE TO PLAY THEMSELVES SO THE POINT OF ALL THE
> CHANGES IS LOST. 
> WHY DONT YOU MAKE IT SO PAID PLAYERS RATINGS ONLY GO
> DOWN IF THE LOST TO A PAID PLAYER?

I think its normal, if you loose a game you loose some points as well...

The subscription is not about putting even more points in your bag I suspect
lack of common sense on fly or dies part i suspect
DEBIL, LETS GET ONE THING CLEAR.........I DONT WANT MORE POINTS FOR NOTHING, I WANT ONLY TO LOSE POINTS TO PAID PLAYERS, SAME WAY WE DONT LOSE POINTS AGAINST GUESTS, YOU FOLLOW ME NOW MAN?
if you cannot lose rating, then you cannot win, can you?
I HAVE AN IDEA, HAZE AND ELITE CONTINUE TO PLAY ONE ANOTHER AND JUST KEEP SWOPPING POINTS.  HEHE!!  THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOSE TO SOMEONE WHO JUST MIGHT BE, "BETTER THAN YOU".  
ANOTHER 2 SCHOOL KIDS COMMENTS, 
UNDERSTAND BEFORE POSTING
ELITE 2002, guests have no rating so you don't lose (and win!) rating against them. 

Lottery winners do have a valid rating. So if you lose against a lottery winner then your rating will decrease, because he was better then you in that match. 

It seems that nobody understands your thoughts. It is even possible that your explanation is not clear enough, isn't it?
NO ITS PERFECTLY CLEAR

EDITED 2.4

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Nov 28, 2002 6:13 AM]
well, I won't speak with you in this tone.
it is a game... if you lose, your rating goes down... it doesn't matter if they are a lotto winner or not... you lost, plain and simple... you always said you were so good, why are you losing to lotto winners anyways???

hmmmmm... gives you something to think about, doesn't it???

EDITED FOR CONTENT 2.4

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Nov 28, 2002 6:12 AM]
because like u fud, i dont win all my games, and i am good :D and dsk, what tone?
oh and strauss, i presume ur one who wont pay,  :)

EDITED  2.4

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Nov 28, 2002 6:13 AM]
you're most definately right... i have not payed and i won't... have you seen me post a reason for not paying??? no... have you seen me complain about my rating being gone??? no... i don't care... lol... it's a game... i'm not paying because why pay when i can still play for free... the advertising doesn't bother me... not having a rating is a bit of a blunder but whoopty-do-da... 

my life doesn't revolve around FOD... so you payed the $20 to have a rating... if you lose, you lose points... i shouldn't matter who you are playing... LOL... 

reading this thread it seems clear to me that one solution would be to play subscribers only, as a subscriber myself, (and proud to say I support FlyOrDie  I may add) it would be simple , at least in TANX, to set up games that include subscribers only, makes for a great game, happy holidays 

ĞĤŌSŢ ŖIDЄŖ ωG
elite u are a soar loser i pay i dont mind its all part of the game stop complaining and play more your taking up to much space here...lol