« Back to All Topics
TOURNAMENTS
Posted in 
Curling
TOURNAMENTS
Posted in 
Curling
TOURNAMENTS
Hi! I want to make a request of making more tournaments for non subscribed people, that is lot of players...
It's not fair that if you don't pay you cannot play...This is a free game not a paying game...If you want to be a paying game just pay for playing single matches out of the tournaments.......
Well Gontzgv, FoD has to pay the bills somehow. I'm a non-subscriber at this point as I don't have the time to make it worthwhile to do so. I do understand that subscribers (thanks folks!) make it possible for me to enjoy the occasional free game. I certainly can't begrudge them additional privileges.

Like any business, FoD has a model and I assume they make their money out of a combination advertising and subscription fees. It's great that they offer a free level and I think it's a tad unreasonable to label pay services as unfair.
How can this be unfair? You can play for FREE in all of our games (with public tournaments per month). There are some enhanced features which provided only for subscribers (i.e. being able to play in most scheduled tournament). If you want to avail an extra feature like playing with more tournaments, of course you need to subscribe.
its only 24 dollars I mean its not like its alot of money and I tell you if they make tourneys free then alot of people wouldnt subscribe and then they would lose money and site might even have to come down. just pony up and get your crowbar out and pry open that wallet of yours then you can play without having to go to ad between games, play in tourneys,mute players and play other games on here with unlimited access 
really? paying for playing 4 games? not really. if you all have extra money and you want to throw it to the rubbish okey but i don't want to throw money to the rubbish
Gontzgv I'm a subscriber & as a non payer you are not missing out on too much. 1 end skins tourneys & 2 end curling tourneys which total around 4 per month. The ability to have your friends as buddies with an orange symbol next to their names. Being able to enter a room when its full, that's when there are more than 120 players in it, when was the last time you seen a full room? As Whitecrj said to you Fod need to make their money somehow & personally I believe that they should give us subs even more benefits so I don't really see what your complaint is. As Goddess said Fod does open the occasional tourney to non subs.
Full size screen but you can do that in Chrome anyway, biggest thing that they tell you is no ads but half the non subs don't get ads anyway. Sub for 1 month & try it out.