Adobe Flash Player
Posted in 
Curling
Adobe Flash Player
Posted in 
Curling
Adobe Flash Player
Dearest Moderators,

For a few weeks now(on and off)i have been suddenly ejected out of the curling...soon afterwards i get a window(message)telling me my"Adobe Flash Player"needs updating..so of i go to update my "Adobe" etc and i find out that their is nothing wrong and it doesnt need updating,so i am at a loss as to what is happening here.Today 11/6/2014 i was made aware that my "Adobe"is in need of updating so i have successfully update as asked..Yet just now it has happend again..i got kicked out of curling and told to update..once more,,,even tho 30 mins earlier i had already update the latest"AFP"...So i am writing this asking for possible help available to solve this issue.

Thank You very much for any help u may provide :)
It's happened many times to me. Don't believe it, it's a scam. Also don't believe any "Java update" pop ups unless it's from Oracle. Keep ignoring it, as it eventually goes away. Good news is I've never been ejected from curling during an actual game. It's only happened in the lobby or watching another game.
Hi,
I had the exact same problem on my older computer...I replaced it and now it is just fine...I believe that if this is happening to you as well, you unfortunately probably need to replace your computer.
Regards,
Dr. Greenthumb 

i wouldnt go so far as to say you need new computer that would be a last resort, run antimalwarebytes program its free and depending on how many files you have can take a while but it will stop this i know (been there done that)