« Back to All Topics
good to know
Posted in 
Curling
good to know
Posted in 
Curling
good to know
If anyone is insulting or harassing me like you gothfather(Hassan), xayal, curlmanitoba+another secret multinicks logic i take measure, and flyordie rule tell me that proof action...if you are corect with yourself, will not have problems.I only come here for playing and haveing fun with my friends, when you come in uer games will not permit to angry me.
If i will be or not moderator is my and flyordie problem, not yours.Clear? Why are you scared so much?
you are not fair gabrielea you can bann players for friends so i hope fylordie make you never moderator

I HOPE

Well said Gab. Some of the high rated players make a point of entering games as a spectator and trying to harass the players and seem to get away with it with impunity. The mod should come down hard on this sort of behavour. Keep up the good work Gab and have fun with the rest of us who enjoy the game
Hassan loock at you, all know you laugh with xayal and make stuped jokes in loby+ harass players, in you place i keep mouth shup up
Thanks Jock, with this"player" have to do something, this game means more then a game for us, but some rude players know to distroy all enjoin