« Back to All Topics
saving game records in reversi game
This would be the functionality that people want, not only in reversi, but also in chess, Go, Gomoku, etc.
Why flyordie doesn't support saving the record of previous games?
Though I can record the game with other software, it is unwilling to do because I can get suspicion of cheating
I would like to see this functionality as well. It would be nice if it would be in a format that is easily importable in game analysis software, like they provide at playok dot com (no advertising intended).
I agree. Archives are important.
 Reviewing them with fellow player's is a great help as well as to gage our own games. It would be very helpful.
The idea of being able to watch your previous matches would be really good in order to see the mistakes you made or just   for memories.

Also it would be great for FlyOrDie as it would help them spot more rule breakers who flood the chat, harass or cheat in games obviously as they would be able to view player match history.

It's unlikely due to the fact that it would take a large amount of memory for flyordie to have this feature which is quite costly so i can't see it happening but i sure would like such a feature.
PGN export function has been added to Reversi.
At the end of the match you can save your match into a PGN file.
If Tanx had a feature like this where you could save a replay video of your match it would be alot better.
Maybe you could add the PGN into every game? :p