« Back to All Topics
Gift Subscription
Posted in 
General
Gift Subscription
Posted in 
General
Gift Subscription
Why dont you have the monthly games played list when you have gift subscription?

Tommy

Another gift sub issue..

In Tanx there isn't even an ICON for the gift subscription I recently noticed someone with no sub beside their name make a subscriber only room and I was puzzled then I saw him participate in subscriber only tournaments.

if you haven't heard of the feature then it can be quite puzzling lol.

Probably a similar reason to there being no monthly list while using a gift subscription perhaps it doesn't have access to it "beyond me why not" as that page itself is a URL for anyone to view not just a subscriber..maybe that's just a bug.
Who would subscribe just to see monthly games? Since its a "gift" i wouldn't criticize it. 
Why would they make icon for a game that doesn't have players? 
Stop passing judgements on flyordie and enjoy your games. this site is awesome
Perhaps do some research before claiming a game has no players, TANX has 20 people on the top 20 list and always has 30-50 people login daily just because their not all on the same time zone does not mean nobody plays the game.

I have played it for over 6 years and I know countless people from the same era that still play it with me today.

Might not be alot but its still a number and I know that all of the "remaining" players enjoy the game enough to keep it going which is a good enough reason for FlyOrDie to keep it online and that is one thing I sure appreciate as I grew up playing that game.

dear flyordie!
i suppose there are too many tournaments for tanx ( 4 times a month) and there are like 10 players on those tournaments
in connect 4 there are 1 tournament a month and those tournaments get 40 players
why don't you reduce the number of tanx tournaments to 1 a month and add more connect 4 tournaments? 
thanks
Perhaps go post about a game you actually PLAY instead of try and spoil it for the ones that do.

The funny thing is about the two people in this thread that are complaining about tanx tournaments is neither of them even play the game.

Fodball has less players.
They want more FODBALL Tournaments so they can bank with each other for free VIP because they can do it in fodball without being noticed, unlike in tanx where their actions are closely monitored due to them having a disturbing history of cheating in Tournaments.

They have trouble winning Tanx tournaments when myself or blood23 participate in one them as they can't get away with banking of less experienced players if were in the same game.

I'm sorry that this thread went off-topic bud.

I'm sure FlyOrDie will sort the monthly list issue as a gift subscriber sometime in the near future.
 ^^^  a straw ---> -========-

Allow me a criticism: it is excellent in some things, in other things is poor. I asked a question on behalf of the points I have never responded. just arriving at 350 points I apply an icon to use programs and if you look at some players who have twice my points do not have this icon, rather they are considered great masters. I hope someone can answer me on how this is applied icon. For the rest, I can say that it is a well constructed website.