« Back to All Topics
pointless ?
Posted in 
Tanx
pointless ?
Posted in 
Tanx
pointless ?
JEFF you claim to hate  uags yet you gave U.a.g_PregO points in tourni (snow 28th feb).you will say i cry cuz i came second. yes . but i only came second because you cheated .you don,t need to cheat to make friends. FTW WORRIOR = ABSTRUSE .YOU ENDED UP IN TOURNI WITH 0 YET YOUR THE BEST YOU SAY.........AND PREGO HAS NO DICE.  so what was the point ? dim or what
Abstruse aint my account anymore , it was a temporary name i was using to watch someone talking trash about me , i gave it to billmano , i no longer use it lol & ye i know nick sharing aint allowed , but i could careless about that name as i will never be using it again..

dont come on here talking smack , when you don't know anything about the subject , and learn to spell the word "WARRIOR" it aint WORRIOR , seriously.
i dont even know why im replying , your spelling alone proves your a kid lol
3 posts ^^^

:D:D:D:D

Surely the child is the one sad enough to fix a tournament, which everyone will notice u didn't deny. I wonder if there is a day when you are older and have grown out of this obsession, how embarrased you will be :)
Read rules Warrior. 
The following are not tolerated:
3.11 Using other's account
3.12 Lending your nickname to other players (please also see 5.5)
5.5 FlyOrDie will not tolerate using multiple nicknames in order to avoid banishments. Offenders of our rules might face 
 permanent banishments on all nicknames used by them 
 (please also see 3.12)
-Rules of Use- 
i'm well aware of the rules & i hope that abstruse name gets banned for it.

Btw , have fun trying to find anymore dirt on me lol
So yet when you have 2 nicks and 1 get stolen both should be ban evaded for Stolen account you guys are absolutely hilarious..