« Back to All Topics
Player might use program icon comes and goes
Posted in 
Chess
Posted in 
Chess
I've been playing a lot of chess recently and won some games and noticed that around the rating of 260 an icon popped up saying I might use a program.

I noticed it went away after I took a loss, but then when I won a game it came back. Now I'm stuck.

If I win, I get it back, if I lose, it goes away.

I don't use a program, I love chess and play it almost every day at home and online.

Does anyone know what to do? I'm forced to not play because If I win I'm afraid the icon might come back again. As we all know, no one wants to play with someone with that icon. I wouldn't either.

Hi Narek !

This is strange ! I have probably gone over the " 260 line" over hundred times in all categories , except 20 min games, which I dont play. I have NEVER seen this " icon"/notice about me playing computer aided chess. And I have never done so , of course. Either someone has " hacked" this remark into your page , OR ......hm , well I dont say more.
But put your question straigt to the admin/ moderator here and get things clear about this. And use a good cleaning program on your PC , for ex. AVG and see what happens.

best/pilot