MAX  (true warriors never die)
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Nathan,Yama,Tina,Nill, The_LandLord ,Ash aka NBK_Arrow...i was 
wondering where are they now? if any of u guys still play post here. I just wanna see if any of you still breathing ......

I'm not going to mention who I'm, it's been a very long time. I honestly miss you all, in a way we were a very big disfunctional family in here, we shared good thing  and not so good things....One thing i'm going to say is this, that On that day when I was Playing agains Kobe, Max and I believe Nut Cracker or Dat tiger.. Everything changed for ever in this game on that day, I was shooting at a tank and It got totally disabled, but a very Little soldier jumped out the top of that tank shooting at me with an AK-47, I know others saw it :p  I was not the onlyone in there..."this Post is Just out of respect for one of the greatest ones that ever played tanx" ( the devil") ("Max him self ") :l ....I remember those days when tanx room 1 was fulland you had to wait to get in , not sure what happened, I think scribles ruined this game if you ask me..lol....I'm not going to say who was the best here, Just who was here when I was in here...In a way this post is in memory of the best in my eyes, an award if you ask me...an award from me :u  

here Max , From TLL to you: the tanx award of "true warriors never die" :p

I know we all have moved on with our lives, I hope ya'll doing very well...

where did Maria from houston go?
I saw smurf tina..lol she's still cute

In no Particular Order  a big hello to:p

Max
tra_hunter
tra_mafioso
rayos
Nucleacid (that's an ugly name LoL jk)
Land_mapleridge
Land_commander (aka shark kiss)
Tina athena
Birdly (one of my many exes)
Nut cracker
Soldier_girl 
Land_loyalty
NBK clan
Jules (from england)
hello to me of course
kobe
harrydog
judge
ladydie
incavenow
ftw clan ( nina)
Shark Kiss

Oh god it's been many many years, I know I forgot a lot of you..you can always email me at thekingofmoco637@gmail.com

Once again. this Post was In respect of the greatest ever ever known .. "true warriors never die"

TLL
style, class and good looks :p
im confused as of to who you might be , your name would describe ur land lord,  yet u mentioned that name " Land lord" in your list  O_o so who exactly are you? Lol.
Nvm i couldnt care , to many people impersonate others these days its pointless for me to even considering who you might be.

anyway welcome back , but bad news if your not a regular anymore , the game is dead.

as for everyone you listed above , the only one around is max the rest are long gone.

sad but true.
haha...man, is been so long...your the least i expected to answer my "where are you guys thread". I mean, is been so long that i haven't heard a beep of you that i honestly believe i wouldn't even hear from you even in this forums. I still have so many good memories of you and me making big drama in the lobby :D. *cheers* for the good times TLL :p. Anyway i still play but not as often as i use to...now i'm here only at certain times just to see wuz up, but as usual this game is pretty dead. It makes me sad because i remember like you said back in the good ol'days you'd had to make a line to get in; just like in the U.S when you on the unemployment line waiting to fill out an application :p. However, i really hope you doing good TLL and take it easy on those people not paying the rent lol especially with how the economy is this days :p. Give me hollar anytime you have time...i'm here usually at nights on lil corner in the lobby waiting for my next client (to duel me) hehe...what were you thinking? :). 
P.S i like TGL better. ;). 
lmao "big disfunctional family". well, when you have pedobears,bullies,whinners,immature kids,drama makers,sore losers (that hate to lose)all thrown in little room what do you expect? lol. That's like throwing democrats and republicans in little room and try to see if they get anything fix...the result nothing just arguments :D. Although i think that's what made tanx such cool place to just come and relax from the troubles in the real world. I personally think your the best person i met in this game. I still don't know how scribbles always had better luck with girls in this game than you thou :|. Considering i don't wanna say it in here. 
So you made a post praising urself again max?

tsk tsk..
Oh hell no!! you didn't say that :p : that's easy to answer Max, when you're dating YOUR SELF :p like that dude always did of course he'd have 99.9% of them and left me only with 
Land Girlkanka (real)
Birdly    (real)
Maria   (real)
Smurt tina (real. We spoke but did't date)
and all those little women soldiers that wanted to jump out of those tanks but couln't  (real of course) 
Not to mention that at one point I had half of tanx under my payroll....

Dude you crack me up , I hope  you doing well, The renters sure didn't pay the rent after obama took office. LoL Now I work for a company and travel nationwide, I been to every city of every state I would play but it's hard using a laptop and I have a reputation to protect :p  I can't be losing agains people I once trained if you know what I mean :p  Bottom line my gaming days came to an end  sad to say...may be I need to learn chess haha I see there are like 2000 players in there (geeks)  I don't know dude I do miss this place but I can't stand it anymore, Like an ex-girlfriend :p

ama go to work now my name was just called over the speakers, I have a plaine to catch here, take care bro Max::::::   ttyl

TGL
The Land Royal Clan
Good looks, class and style 

dude, i been paying checkers lately; due to the fact that it has literally more players than tanx lol. I play with  prog users every once and then but is all cool :) coz i feel bad for them for the simple fact that they can't use their brain..like me :).I still give them pretty good fights. I been playing checkers since i was 9 so i still have it on me. My great great great grandfather who happen to shot himself in a berlin bunker in 1945 nah jk. I use to play with my grandpa when i was kid...actually he show me how to play checkers. So yeah, if you wanna see me own some lil whinners lol come and see me in checkers anytime. I'll get a warm milk chocolate and we can chill out. I don't get chess...i mean you can travel back and forth? in checkers you can only move forward lol or sidways.Although maybe is coz chessit never got my attention but one day i will give it a try :) i'm fast learner in games just like in tanx when i came in 06 and i was playing so good after few weeks that you thought i was an older player LOL you didn't believe me i had just join tanx. You were the only one that believe on me in this game and you knew i was gonna get good at one time. You was the first person i met in this game and iy was your Land Clan i join first...So hearing from you was like traveling back in time. Nice to hear that you traveling nationwide like a candidate running for office. I wish you gl and i hope you have kids now LOL.