« Back to All Topics
Your favourite billiard game and thoughts about the game?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Say what your favourite billiard game is and why. :)

Snooker Lite because it is fun can be beaten by anyone because its a small table, good chances of breaks also.
If you dont play it much then do. :)

Although it needs:

.More reds (15)
.More players
.High breaks toplist (all snooker games should)

Hope you can add the above Mr.OPERATOR or Mr.DEVELOPER, will make snooker lite more popular as it should be :)

Thank You. :)
Personally for me Quick Snooker is my favourite. I like the idea of 6 reds on a full table and is good for players who arent as good, like myself :)

I have mentioned this idea before a couple years ago but i think 10 red snooker should be added to the list, as quick snooker can be too fast for some however pro can be too long especially to players to find potting slightly difficult. 

Just a suggesstion :) 
My Fav Billiards Game is BankPool ,it's the most Hard Pool category , i used to play Banks earlier in 8ball , before the game was added . Try it it's Class Game .

Translator (FlyOrDie Moderator)
my favorite games are quick snooker,sinuca,and power snooker,i seem to play better at these than any other game..just a suggestion could it be possible to have 25 second shot time in pro snooker when u play 6 reds i think 60 seconds is too long just my thoughts..thankyou from derek..
my favorite game is the 8 ball pool because I find that the level is alternating it is not always the same that are first. snooker is not my specialty but I recognize that demand more accurately and in cold blood.
all games are good apart from bank pool. i understand why bank pool has 0 players most of the time its the worst game ever made.
There is nothing wrong with bank pool, just not enough play it.
The_Real_Deal, it is just a different game for an option as some like itwhy dont you like it? too hard?
Well that is the point..

:)
I want to play and woop you all :p just kidding !!!