« Back to All Topics
Are league rooms tournaments for non-subs?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Many times I see announcements of leagues on the lobby chat box. Can these leagues be used as a tournament for non-subscribers. If they act like a tournament then how are members allowed to enter in a league? and who arranges the matches for those leagues? and Can anybody create a league?

i run tournaments in 8ball league room 3 which is wdw league.its free sign up and you dont need a sub to be a member or to play in tournaments.

all tournaments run in league are made and run by league tournament directs (tds).the tds are regular members of this site.

http://www.myleague.com/wdw
 is the link to sign up for wdw league and the rules are posted on the leagues homepage.

if you wish to enquire about other leagues please contact a member of the league you wish to enquire about and they should be able to give you a link to sign up

as far as i know anyone can create a league and run a league aslong as you have permission from flyordie to use a room.

When I try to sign up it asks for a credit card number. I don't have a credit card. Because the credit card or online payment system is not available in my country
You can use the other methods of payement like Sms (Onebip) if this is available in your country .

Translator