« Back to All Topics
pointsystem ruins c4
Posted in 
Four in a Row
pointsystem ruins c4
Posted in 
Four in a Row
pointsystem ruins c4
i'm for a room without rating in c4. Pointsystem ruins the game. It seems that 80% of the player run and cheat, there's no fun! Think it would be better with a nonrated room.  Bye take care, Marco
Hello,I think that that is a great idea. Also, many players say that they play just for the f. :un and not for the points. Maybe we could possible also have a schedule for all players. Im not sure how , but we should organize this game so its fair in all ways.

Ty, Beats :)
I'am one of them who play for fun so make this real... //Suffix
Think that should'nt be a big thing to open a room without rating, it's in 8ball too; the only difference: in 8ball are 800-1000 player in c4 10% of them. But ppl who don't want to play for points have a possibility to go there. I think that ppl who play prog or run only do this for getting points (nothing new i know!), but i can't imagine that they come into the nonrated room only for winning. The third room could be the new nonrated room.....dreams....:P
Not a good idea.

What i want, is to make an unrated option in the main room. So the players can decide wether to play rated or not.
sounds good relfson. For me the main thing is that ppl have the possibility to play without a rating. If it's possible in a mainroom why not.
An unrated room has been added, where you can play without worrying about any point system.

OP
Wow, that was fast!!! Thx, hope i'm not lonely there...we'll see hehe :P
So where are the people who wanted an untated room? :-p
I'm often there. But i have to work too :P, today we played.
Thx for games. Marco 
An umrated room was aworts idea!! Nobody plays there!! Who did have this idea?
Parasita a few ppl had this idea and i posted it. Not all ppl are 10 hours on! I use the room with a friend to try some styles and for learning, so it is no pb. In other rooms ppl got banned for playing drawstyles, i got banned coz someone taught me, in unrated room it's not possible. :P I didn't expected that there would be 50 ppl and i'm sure that relfsons idea was the best. I can't help it that FoD didn't make it, but for me it was important that fair ppl have a POSSIBILITY to go (they don't have to go!!!)and play without worries getting banned and playing for fun without points! Maybe it's too late and almost all fair ppl quit. Maybe FoD is listening to relfsons idea and makes it come true. Parasita try to make this site better insteat of scolding! 
I didn't say the ppl did must be in the unrated room 10h/day!! I said, the room is every time empty. An good idea  that was if the room was full with something like 50 or 70 users. Now, you and cia created a room for your play. I praticed in the rated room, and I never was banned for this reason. Another worst idea it was the tourneys. Don't make sense here with many proggers!!
Do you feel it obligatory to play in unrated or participate in tournaments?
Just avoid them and play in normal room, if you do not like them. Simple as that.

You are talking like there is no rated room 1 anymore.

OP 

Nah!! My ideia is this. The ppl compaint about the points and about the programmes users. But they still prefer to in rated room. And my opionion is about of these ppl who doesn't know what they really want. And it's a bad ideia to create a room to be empty during all the day.
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian
Malti