Posted in 
Off-topic
whats your favorite scary movie?
Posted in 
Off-topic
whats your favorite scary movie?
Mine is The Ring!!! its sad too :(
The Exorcist!!!! The Shining!!! 
mine is rugrats: the movie it was horrifying!

na just playin guys wen mine is the ring cuz that scared the sh1t outta me! it just made me belive!!!!! lol k later ppl
scream 1, 2 & 3
...the scream mask he wears scares me! sad i know, but then i dont care what u think
old one are the good ones so ill go for

The Burning best scene( sticks his shears in  a guy sticks him to a tree)

Rose marys Killer( best scene The Knife thru the head ) 

Texas Chainsaw massacer( best scene The Bit with the hammer ahhh nasty)

Forever.England Flyordie Moderator 
actually ive changed me mind....
watership down
 those poor bunnys! [img=
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/tiere/animal-smiley-022.gif
]
lol sorry didnt say you say "scary" but t3 is good. As for a scary film The Others!

Craig
A topic I can relate too...I love scary movies there my favorite kind of movie to watch... Geez so many,.......

I forgot the name of this one but this is what happens in the movie........A guy and his girlfriend are on a motorcycle and then someone goes to move em off the road. Well instead they go straight into a street sign. The chick goes flying off the bike and slams into a telephone poll. THe guy fell with the bike so just minor cuts. He got up and looked for his love and then found her she was barely breathing and almost dead. She said to him I dont want to die please dont let me die!! Then she died. He was crying and found a card on the ground shinning, He looked at it and its the key to the buisness his father works at. He takes the chick there and puts her in this room The place is like some research thing. Well he closes the door and pulls the trigger and the room fills her full of this green vapor smoke. Once the smoke clears she opens her eyes and now shes alive. Hes so happy shes alive and shes so scared doesnt understand. He takes her and leaves the place and she complains that shes hungary so they go to a liquor store and she grabs like major food and starts chowing down and these mexican dudes and there chick were in there and saw the way she was eating and started saying to him like eh es dont u ever feed her and the dude just ignored him. Well she was still way hungary and as they were leaving the store they had to pass the group again and they started talking more crap to them and as the chick past the one dude she straight takes a bite out of the guys arm.  

Well thats all Ill put for now if anyone wants to see more of it ill post it. Well if anyone knows the name of the movie please id really like to know it. 
I think that movies called,"
Nikki bites Andy's Arm
"
just kidding,LOL!
I don't know the name of it, sorry
hmmm....my ones GOT to be.......THE OTHERS...........my (_!_) was shaking like a goddam volcano. i bet no other 12 yr old has seen it :>
i think i saw that movie peachy, it was a lil odd lol
 i dont like scary movie, i prefer comedy or cartoons ;)
The Others wasnt scary. 13 Ghosts was freaky, erm... one of the Freddy Kruegar films maybe
This movie has to be has to be the most horrifying one of all, ...it was rated 2 on the world's most scariest movie, heres a little bit..

Ok, well its a fair, and the little boy called damian,is going to his school fair, carousel,candy stands just a normal fair, but theres one thing differnet about damien,hes the devils son, so all the teachers are in the school round a big table speaking, and its a nice view, balcony, one of the ladys goes out the window, and has a look, shes climb's up the chimney, gets this rope and shout's "DAMIEN THIS IS FOR YOU"!! and she jumps off, right through the window,into where the people were talking, and everyone's like OMG , ahhh , OMFG , HELP! , then his mum and dad are shocked, then this pitbull is staring at damien...damien doenst like it staring at him, and its eyes lite up..........

That was 1 scary movie...:|
Give is some little parts of it, like what me and peachy 
DONE
!!
NEMO!!!!!!!!!

no but anyway lol...i dont really have 1. Ive seen a lot but i havent seen one that i want to sit and watch every other night. The Ring was weird...i was distracted but i dint really get it lol.
The Hills Are Alive,With The Sound of Music.
  umm... scary movies arent my thing/ i'd tend to wet me pants during one of those movies :(
something new.....this looks good,  
due out in March in the U.S.
view the trailer here:

http://www.dawnofthedeadmovie.net/trailer.html

the current web site for the movie:

http://www.dawnofthedeadmovie.net/#
I just watched Hellraiser 3 Hell on earth lastnight and it was awesome.  It's cool how Pinhead actually has two personas, one being the good version of him who's trying to stop the second evil version of him.  Also how he looks into a person's soul and intelligently lures them onto his side by carefully using words to describe the person's pain and agony and makes them think their pain will glorified is a really cool character trait!  
hey ghost, that 'Dawn of the Dead' trailer was awesome! It looks waaaaay better than that piece of crap movie '28 days later' was.....that was the most wasted 1 and half of my life.  In 'Dawn of the Dead' I like how the camera angle when the someone was driving a car was behind it showing the back of the car.  I can't wait to see it in March!
id say house on haunted hill or some scenes from donnie darko :$
 what is your favorite comedy?! =)     *cough CONAN cough*
Bruce Almighty?! lol that comedy man :p
Peachy the movie you are talking about is Night of the living dead part3 I think it is a "B" movie you probably seen it on showtime or cinemax. But I agree with JADE about the exorcist it scared the *#($ out of me when I first saw it but then again I was like 10 :p it is my all time fav
Peachy I was wrong its not night of the living dead 3 it was 
Night of the living dead 3
Now that i've seen it, i think "The
Butterfly Affect"

tailback420:)
Requiem for a Dream... it's not scary but very disturbing!:)

-Q.
yea..i like a movie that really scares the life outa me like signs , blair witch etc..
i also like scary comedies ..so scary movie 1,2+3 wins it for me :D

[img=
http://venus.walagata.com/w/eddybiel/tanx_0.gif
]
Children of the corn was scary cant remember wot 1 it was that i saw but
Who needs to watch scary movies when uve got this forum to read? are you people not scared enough? :p