« Back to All Topics
Four in a Row 
Four in a Row 
Four in a Row 
I was thinking in a quick C4's version like the Blitz Chess. The real top players usually makes 1game in 34seconds. I think a quick version could make an interesting Four in a Row's version. This version could bring many people back to flyordie also. The flyordie's clock stops. So the length could be 30seconds or 1minute.
I dont agree with this,cuz even programmer plays quick,all games in C4 end quick,1,5-2mins <-----

Parasita nice try,but u should consider mine post,cuz u know already this...:) 
You don't agree with it because you cannot play fast. This is your only reason for you don't accept. I know there are quickly proggers, but they aren't quickly in all styles. There are some starts and antis the progs freeze!

This my idea is not for I want to avoid the proggers. My ideia is to become this game more funny and not so depressive.
Bonsoir, 

Je suis d'accord avec parasita. ( sur FOD je joue une partie en 5 secondes en jouant relax lool ) 

TRADUCTION :

Good evening, 

I agree with the parasite. (On FlyOrDie I play a game in 5 seconds playing relax lool)
Parasita is right. I used to play at inetplay.de. We had a 30 sec time limit for each player. We finished games (also filled boards) even before the time ran out. I really like that the chips fall much faster than weeks ago. Huge improvement. The slow game kept me away from fly-or-die. I have new motivation now. thanks guys!