« Back to All Topics
take out shots
Posted in 
Curling
take out shots
Posted in 
Curling
take out shots
For those who have never curled the real game a take out shot is NOT bowling .Don,t get the two games mixed up .If you have the last stone a takeout is a common shot pealing guards is done to allow the front or centre  of the house to be open as to leave room to draw for the point on the last shot and win the end .
Don't even bother Moose. 

People who say things like that will cry no matter what you do.

Do you really think they care if it's part of the game? They must know it's part of the game because it occurs.

You wasted a whole minute of your life on that post.

The same 10 people will win the crown weekly because they point bank and have several nicknames and the same 300 people will cry about "bowling" because that's who they are.

Your time would be better spent if you tried to teach an air conditioner to fly passengers around the world.
> Your time would be better spent if you tried to teach
> an air conditioner to fly passengers around the
> world.

Profound.

I like the picture that has been placed in my head.

TY

c²

This seems to be a newish thing.

I used to play here quite a bit and then have taken a break for a while. I just started playing again. I've had lots of opponents quit after the first end and say it's because I'm bowlng.  

When I used to play before I never had anyone do that. 

I've also played the real thing for years, so, like said above I often take out guards when I have last rock.

Due to a nation wide strike of inside workers at air canada no air conditioners will be flying this week