« Back to All Topics
ONLINE CURLING TOURNAMENT 
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
Hello guys, I am hosting a curling tournament i am interested in knowing if you are interested in playing.If you are interested leave  what contry you want to represent and your nickname and your email adress.Or email me the info at maxgilling@hotmail.com 

I currently have two websites sportfest.webs.com this website is a runner.It will tell you information about any upcomming tournament that i will be hosting.the other website is worldcurling.webs.com this will give you teams, schedules,standings,draws,and your opponets email's about the current tournament.This will be the first tournament launched my my new site.It is called the mid-winter classic.Like i said there will be tournaments all year round.I have three games on my website that i will host tournaments for.This email is mostly for the upcoming curling tournament.You can also leave the required registration info at sportfest.webs.com in the forum under curling or you can e-mail it to me . I am hoping to start this tornament by march 14th so email the info or post on forum A.S.A.P