« Back to All Topics
Kobe the Tyrant
Posted in 
Tanx
Kobe the Tyrant
Posted in 
Tanx
Kobe the Tyrant
Kobe has returned...oh goody...the original wannabe badboy of tanx has returned to threaten and abuse people from behind his grimy monitor screen. How brave is he?..wow..I wonder what made him return?..No luck in the 'outside' world that he seems to hate. I just cant believe he hasnt been banned yet...LOL! as they say...'only a matter of time.'  
Ferrari (Sherman2004). You are a poser. You're only mad at me because I exposed you for pretending to be someone else and because my clan owned yours multiple times. I grew up a lot and I do not insult others like I may have before, I have a lot of happiness in the outside world and me being in tanx is none of your business. 

Tanx is for playing the game, not talking about nonsense and hitting on girls like you seem to think it is man. Seriously, you try to date on tanx. You aren't even a good player man so my advice to you would be to stay quiet and avoid me, but if you ever want to get beaten by me, come play me. You can talk a lot but you cannot even play haha. 

Charm, Grace, Class,
Kobe.
I hope that guy called kobe get bann...

Wars come and go ... but my soldiers are eternal

Ғтώ ІήҒάήťŘу .