« Back to All Topics
cannot get any games to load
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
I have had this problem on other computers before with this site. I just upgraded to a p4 and now I can't get any of these games to load.  When I click on the game it takes me to the next screen where it would usually start the countdown but instead it never starts the countdown. I'm wondering if this could be a java setting or something but honestly I really have no clue. I'm not even getting error messages like some people are getting, all I'm getting is that screen where it usually counts backwards from 20 but like I said it's not doing that. Any help would be appreciated because I miss playing Darts 301 and 501 SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!  Thank You  :D
the same thing is happening to me m8....i need to know why its not working...help
Why do I get this message?
Service is temporarily unavailable
We are working on it. Please come back later. 
yea same situation with me. no countdown.just remains on advertisement until i exit out. seems to be no help or solutions here
same problem for me today - I had this pb a long time ago - I hav'nt modified anything on my computer - hve you solved you pb ? if yes how ? thanks to help I have not my daily dosage of fly and becomes nervous (lol) - sogood
try updating java.  or firefox if u use .(firefox)
clear everything cookies/history/cache.even clear your java cache.might help.updating java/firefox wont do any harm. 
Yea exactly the same situation with me. No countdown. Just remains on advertisement until I exit out. seems to be no help or solutions here ....

cant believe it havent played 4 some time. enter my nick and then load screen goes blank.........gutted help miss my snooker man
if you use firefox try downloading new version (firefox 3.6.15)