« Back to All Topics
Labanmus has been Abusive
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
Just now in the forum Labanmus has been swearing in the forum.
He has two accounts.
With a name like yours maybe I should complain about you?

Posting in here wont get you anywhere.

Apparently someone has made an alias LABAMNUS in order to provoke me and other players.

This LABAMNUS has been reported as ABUSE 2 days ago.

Sincerley the REAL Labanmus
Look, Labanmus is not abusive at all.(see, I can FINALLY agree with you) All he does is play rating ~0 people, which I find cheap(he may not). But Labanmus is NOT abusive.
Abuse of any kind should not be tolerated. The other player should be muted, the abuse reported to the Moderators, and if possible a screenshot taken and submitted with the report. By doing so accusations can be investigated and dealt with.

I would agree with Mr.77 - I played Labanmus and he left after 1-end; but I had stolen a shot, he would have had hammer had we continued, and it was an amicable agreement because he was expecting a phone call.

Assuming there 
is
 a Labamnus, and that his prescence has been reported, he/she may have been banned by FlyOrDie.
Thanks for the backup.

I hope this fraud Laba
mn
us will be banned.

I don't use abusing language and do not curse in the chatroom. I meet a lot of envy and offensive players but usually I ignore them. Therefore I use the IGNORE button a lot. Sadly there's a few envy and childish players but mostly I meet good people. I hope it will continue that way.

See U in the curlrooms for another game of fun curl.

Please read the rules and accept them - It will make the game more fun for us all.

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html

Sincerely

Labanmus

this is a matter for jessica fletcher
It is not only the abuse you see in the lobby, he is also cheating the game by playing against himself (i.e. a player he has created and is controlling himself) to ramp up his points.

I hope he is banned from the game as it spoils the fun for everyone
Dear Ven12,

hopefully you can prove your accusations to Moderator. Else stop them immedeatly.

False accusations I see as abusive language according to the rules. You can find the game rules at this link.

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html

If you go through my entire game statistic you will see I have played many different players.

I have one account and I'm very proud of how fare I have gone until now. But I pity envy people - sry.

Play the game instead and enjoy it. Curling is actually very fun and you might get some very good friends online.

I enjoy teaching new players and you are of course welcome too.

Sincerely

Labanmus
play nice now boys or youll get shuned like the moose qand hoyja did
salut gros penis jaime me sucer a chaque soir avec moi criss de belle queue call 418-678-5421
I believe you have found a wrong forum Ovec. 

Hopefully someone will delete your abusive use of language.