« Back to All Topics
TO K.O.P
Posted in 
Tanx
TO K.O.P
Posted in 
Tanx
TO K.O.P
Liger have made the wrong decsion it time for AM to go after KOP they said they can beat us but they WRONG the AM has lots of power we can destory you we are better than you and w have codes you will never know you cant not even enter  AM website. THERES IS NO WAY TO DESTORY US! KOP it your final decsion DIE OR LIVE !
man Brandon is right KOP cannot beat AM. KOP@LMAO
HAHAHAHA Brandon456 just destory of one of your person in KOP HAHAHA Brandon is right . 
ok, i use to be in the am, but some people left my name out, though a series of misfortunate events occured and i can't get back in, i will be happy to go into kop when i return
The KOP is away from their computers right now. Actually we want to talk to you right now. Actually we think your a really cool person. Actually this whole message was a lie. 
i believe there was some profanity used in that remark, and a show of deep aggression.  I wonder what fod does to people that curse on there site?  and was that word agaised suppose to be aggainst?
LOOK we sick  of KOP winning. now i have about 2o people support me HEHEHEHE
HAHAHAH fieyr2002 said they gave up on us yay AM WINNER HEHEHEHEHE
No i didn't say that the kop gave up. We just don't really exist anymore. Who are you talking to?

Brandon more than anyone lse you seem to be a huge crybaby..

just for fun i will eliminate you

:)

-Later

Minni
Brandon... how old are you 7... 8?
brandon what the f*** are u doing using my name for this topic....u should know better than to put my name in stuff without asking me....next time ask me
!!!!!!!!!
oops did i say that word...srry fod

the real  sherman2004