« Back to All Topics
TANX UPDATE
Posted in 
Tanx
TANX UPDATE
Posted in 
Tanx
TANX UPDATE
Sorry to say Flyordie but your update isnt working. I have tried to make operations and get nothing but desert when I selected snow, or try making a classic operations and get snow! I fell as paying customers we should recive a refund!! this is totally uncalled for upon the paying customers. But even with the down load version of Tanx I cannot log on I had to use the web version after I had the down load setup correctly. I am an unhappy customer.
Please download/install the latest version v1.11b.

Thanks,

OP
Dear OP,
I have installed latest version 1.11b and can use it to observe operations and lobby (which is logical since I am not subscribed). However, I cannot login on web version to play tanx, meanwhile I see many other players using web browser version. It  says "Load Error".
Please help me and tell what can I try to get rid of that problem.
Thank you in anticipation,
NW
I am sorry, but, to say the truth, before writing previous post I forgot to check troubleshooting section at www.flyordie.com/tanx . However, after doing everything mentioned in Q5, it still remained as it was -"load error". So help is still neccessary :)
Have you tried clearing Java cache?
Control Panel->Java->Temp.Internet Files->Settings->Delete Files->OK
Thank you for help DEVELOPER, but problem has gone away automatically - Today I tried again and joined without problems :D
Dear OP,
I had also the same problems
v1.12 is available which takes care of the login problems.

http://www.flyordie.com/pub/tanxinstall.exe

OP