« Back to All Topics
Error on new pc game
Posted in 
Billiards
Error on new pc game
Posted in 
Billiards
Error on new pc game
I have just downloaded the update to the PC game and whenever I try to open it I get this error message.

Error: Access violation at 0x00E94042 (tried to read from 0x900004CA), program terminated.

Can anyone help as to what this assortment of letters and numbers means and help me.. Any help appreciated.

andy8000
First uninstall the old version then install the newest one. That should work
Andy, this "Access violation error" is a problem that occurs when a program tries to access memory that it doesn’t have permission to load. Simplest way to resolve this is to use a good Windows registry cleaner. Free registry repair software are available on the web or if you already have one, run a scan and that should repair the corrupt registry. Let me know if you need any further help on this.

I had an issue with internet which is why I have taken my time to reply. Ive tried a couple of registry cleaners but I still end up with the same error code. Can you recommend a decent one? Much regards
I have the same Error. 

The programmer must clean up the mistake! 
It is up to the programming! 
Repeats last comment of mine to hopefully get a better response :P

Is there any further updates or anything because im still having to use the browser version. I pay to play on the PC game but there isnt much of a point if the issues arent being sorted out. Can I get an answer from the operator or something.
Andy8000
The new version works. 
So what should do OP for you?
The link is in the forum to download the PC Game.
Its probably ur computer..

Tommy
Well I did ask if anyone could help but I got nothing.. Nothing you had to say was helpful at all so why bother leavin a message.. Can anyone else help? andy8000