« Back to All Topics
inappropriate language and behaviour
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
I am very disappointed and disgusted with the language and behaviour of some of the players in the curling games. If this game mirrors the true game of curling, then shame on all of you who are speaking and behaving so poorly. I have witnessed homophobic, racist, and sexist remarks on here. I have been called many many vulgar names and I see others treating each other in the same manner. Just today, because I won the end, I was called by my opponent "Bastard" and told to have my family "suck his cum". I am absolutely appalled that this is allowed to happen. I have reported players who use this language and I would like to know what is the consequence. As a paying member of this game, I deserve better. I am anticipating a response from someone who administrates this game. Thank you.
Why don't you just "mute" the people who are offending you?
If you reported them, they will surely get what they deserve.

I would also like to suggest to use the "mute" button as well.

Thanks,

OP
I for one have never had one foul mouthed player, and would like to compliment the majority of the players on this site for being so respectful.
I didn't even think you could use that kind of language. I tried to say damn after I missed a big shot once and it wouldn't let me send it through. Nor would it let me send suck (I wasn't using it in a bad way, I was talking about the lack of curling TV coverage in Scotland or something).
Nevermind, guess I can't use those words on the forum either. The first one was a variation of dam and the second would be a synonym for "that wouldn't be good" or something of that affect.
if you spell inappropriate words correctly, it doesn't appear. However, the way around that is to add an extra letter or vowel such as FUUCK!
pardon the inappropriate language in the last post
How to Make a Screenshot
Players are encouraged to report any activity, which breaches the rules for using the games, by sending screenshots to the moderators. 

Capture an image of your screen.
Press ALT + "Print Screen" on your keyboard. It is sometimes labeled PrtScrn. Doing this copies an image of the screen into the Windows clipboard. Alternatively, you may use a screen capture program.

Open up an image editing program. 

Paste the image into the editor. This is most often done by using the Paste option on the Edit menu, but can vary from editor to editor. Alternatively, you may need to open the image file if your capture method saved the image to disk. 

Save the image in JPG, GIF or PNG format. We prefer JPG but accept any of the three. 

When saved, check the size of the file. It should be about 200k or less. If not, try adjusting the compression settings. Usually about 10 percent compression is enough with the JPG format.

You're done! 

Submit it here!

© FlyOrDie Games