candian curling tournment
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
hi everyone

i will soon be holding a online canadian curling tournment.If you would like to register please respond with  your e-mail and user name and the province you are wishing to represent.if you win your provice playdown you will represent them in the candian nations .the top two teams in the canadian nations will represent canada world wide.the first 10 teams to sign up for that provice will be added to the province playdowns.all games are 10 ends. keep posted i will be completing a website witch will have all stats, schedules and updates. 
the provinces are below 

Newfondland

alberta

manitoba

bc

new brunswick

n.ontario

ontario

quebec

pei 

nova scotia

SASKATCHEWAN

YUKON/NWT/NUNAVUT
not possible for st pierre et miquelon?

are the neighbours hallowed?
scottcraven@sasktel.net

Team Sask
do you win anything if u win a tourment or is it just for fun
Team newfondland . maxgilling@hotmail.com team nl
i NOW  HAVE A WEBSITE FOR THIS TOURNMENT WWW.WORLDCURLING.WEBS.COM  
PEI
Sniper091
matthewrules21@hotmail.com
atombond
victoriabc13@yahoo.ca
BC
I'm interested

Leafs
Team NS
bcujo33@hotmail.com
count me in to represent Manitoba
Hitman_
evcantor@hotmail.com
I will represent Northern Ontario

kell6280@scdsb.on.ca
i now have a web site for this tournament 

worldcurling.web.com
Hi im from ontario.
my e-mail is tom119909@yahoo.ca i curl in real life so i know stuff
bakkenboy  sask  bakkenboy @gmail.com
Ontario

Ferbey's_Duster

canadian682@hotmail.com
Fife19

Nova Scotia

tonymckim@hotmail.com
I'm in for Manitoba :)

Jonwpg

curlingrockscanada@gmail.com
I am in.

Ray Turn Bull

For MB of course......

metcalfd@mymts.net
Hi Every one DONT for get this tolurnament starts on saturday.you will only have aday-or 2 to play your match .If you cant get in contact with your oppenet after 2 days you will automaticly win.after all draws are complete the next draw will start.if two players decide on a day like 3-4 days after thats ok butn you will need to post it on the forum when u are playing.so we can start the next draw.I will send you a e-mail thusday or friday concerning this.to see who you are paying or updates,stats results check out the website worldcurling
WEBSITE worldcurling.webs.ca
I can't find the website could you post a link?
I need you giuys to conmtact your oppenet my e-mail witch is on my website and shedule your match A.S.A.P

http://worldcurling.webs.com/
Hi everone! this email is about the teams in the cadian curling tornament the registyartion is still open but i have got the games and teams here for who have signed up so far . I would like for you to get in contact with your oppent and schedule your game A.S.A.P.Becayse the first draw has to be complete before the next one can start.When you and your oppenet have scheduled your match could you please post it on the curling forum or e=mail me back. Here are draws . example if the ontario 2 draws are finish i will schedule the nexts ones i wont hold up one provice while others have not played yet. And below therre is a list of e=mails so u can contact them,sorry you can find the e-mail list in my site under contacts,

Lord_of_the_rings

Vs 

rufflesrule 

Canada119909

Vs 

Ferbey`s_Duster 

- Hitman_

Vs

Jonwpg

Team nl 

Vs 

HARD_CORE

Leafs

Vs 

Fire19

Dawger44

Vs 

Bakkenboy

Ray Turn Bull u will play in draw two for you provice .

atombond,sniper091,Kelly_Turner,krabzs goy byes to cnadian nationals unless more teams enter before friday.Post your match dates and times here or e-mail them to me at maxgilling@hotmail.com 

im in for Yukon/NWT

KeybladeT12@hotmail.com
PHILLIP 12 WHATS YOUR E-MAIL

dawger 44 I wish to set a time to p;ay Im available most any time so you call it 
bakkenboy@gmail.com
Team NL, not a big deal, but my name is Fife19, not Fire19.

a123688
a123688@live.ca
New Brunswick
DavidMurdoch Fan
New Brunswick
joshodonnell2007@gmail.com
Jonwpg lets play our playdowns game
alright, let me know when you're on next, haha
no responce from dawger 44  to set play time
receaved a email from dawg 77 he concedes the game as to no time to play
i want to playyy. is this open still?