« Back to All Topics
Fly or Die Curling Championships DRAW 1
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
I cannot stress this enough, please check the website for the latest information. All players email addresses are there should you need to get in contact with an opponent, also. The website link again is: 
http://curlingleague.awar
 dspace.info/index.htm

Games will be 8 ends, unless a shorter amount of ends is agreed upon between both opponents before the start of a match.

Here is 
Draw 1
:

Sigg3 vs. wegma
Socialdemocrat vs. Ledted
Bakkenboy vs. a123688
Cfler vs. keatley
R1niceboy vs. RCarruthers

When your game is finished, post the scores here, please!

Also worth nothing...if you are having large amounts of difficulty getting into contact with your opponent (for example, your opponent does not reply to your emails, etc.), please post here also or email me. Players who do not acknowledge their opponents request after a sufficient amount of time are subject to an automatic loss of that game.

Good luck everyone!

bakkenboy and a123688 to play monday @ 10am eastern
I e-mailed carruthers but got no reply.
keatley please post or email as to when you are available to play me.
a123688 post on this reply for play time or sunday at 2pm central mar  21st 2010
a123688 5 bakkenboy 6 bakkenboy win
probably sunday (21st) in the afternoon sometime... sorry RL keeps me busy.
I have a problem accesing the web site
The website is working fine for me, did you click the second link posted instead of the first one?

As for the other games, I don't believe it would work out well if 4/5 games were automatically counted as win/losses because people havent played yet, so please be patient to those who are still waiting. When a few more games have been played and people still have not replied, then I will take some sort of action
whats happening with the tournie no body seems to be interested