« Back to All Topics
XBOX 360 LIVE THREAD!
Posted in 
Off-topic
XBOX 360 LIVE THREAD!
Posted in 
Off-topic
XBOX 360 LIVE THREAD!
Just a thread to get all FOD players that play XBOX LIVE together.

I mainly play Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2.

Gamer Tag:
 x TrIgGy x

Would be good to get some team games organised.. maybe even start up a FOD clan?

Comments?
FOD clan?

Lol it would get owned against those top tier clans. Sorry but it's true.
>FOD clan?

>Lol it would get owned against those top tier clans. Sorry but it's true.

Maybe, just remember it's a game and a bit of fun.

ahh i would DEFO be up for that, if only i played on the 360, but unfortunately i use PS3 for online play

good luck with your clan :D
I can honestly say I thought this thread would be big.  There must be people on FOD who play Xbox?
Yeh plenty, i am. Though i rarely use fod beacause of cod.
just to let u guys know but incase u didnt know nut there is a call of duty-modern warfare 3 coming the ending of the 2nd wasnt good enough to end the series
>>Yeh plenty, i am. Though i rarely use fod beacause of cod.

whats your gamer tag?

Hahaha i recently just sold my xbox 360 to pay for my bmx rims but im a girl and i play xbox 360 main games:

Halo 3
Call Of Duty WAW
Modern warefare 2
Saints Row 2

Some racing games..

But yeah im currently on a different account as mine aint on live yet as i have to pay for sky, 3 month, microsoft points to set my account up so please if you want to play sometime add my other account which i ranked up T_T

zCaLL Me CarL :)
I sent you a friend request, but it says you haven't been online since last month. The next time you get a chance to log on, accept my friend request and maybe we can play some modern warfare 2. 

P.S., nice gamer picture

>I sent you a friend request, but it says you haven't been online since last month

Whats your gamer tag?  I only today renewed with Live.
Hi frown.  I'll add you tonight.