« Back to All Topics
Player Might Use A Program.
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
I just got this message next to my nickname, and I have never, nor will I ever, use a program.

Is there any way to contest this? Or prove that I don't use one? Because I find it extremely unfair that I'm branded as a cheater when I'm not.
The same thing happened to me! If anyone can help me :S People doesnt play me now just because of that sign, and i never used program in my life
the only way you can get rid of it is by playing in diffrent styles 

hope that helps :s

U.B.X
Playing a diffrent style is a way of getting rid of it other people just give away there points but thats a stupid way just change ur style of play and it should go away

U.B.X
most people that have program signs, like undead beast x said, but playing in a different style than a program doesn't always get rid of the sign. today, most programmers 'point bank' to get rid of their signs, and those are the people that are most likely to get banned and/or a demerit point. but what I don't quite understand is why people use programs aginst other players. I hope to see less programs in the lobby than there was in 2009. ;) 
If you spot players point banking, contact a moderator and tell them who the players were and what time you saw them.

- Chris Zimmer

P.S., you can really only contact a moderator through the forum.