« Back to All Topics
goodbye
Posted in 
Off-topic
goodbye
Posted in 
Off-topic
goodbye
hi...i just thought i would let you know that i'm leaving flyordie. i'v enjoyed playing here i'v had some great times been playing for a few years with different niks (i never got any good at it though lol)i have some health problems at the moment (some off you will know this) and i need time to try & sort myself out. i'm really feeling down atm. i would like to thank wdw league for all the tourneys & the friendship that they have shown keep up the good work.i will be back 1 day but not for a long time.no nasty replys please just nice one's. thankyou all very much takecare & remember it's just a game. old-father-time
Ah man... You are great man and great player. I hope you will get way better and will be back with us very soon. Good Luck m8 and Take Care. I really enjoyed playing and talk with you....
good luck,hope to see you again in  light snooker rooms.
hi m8, im sure u will be missed by us all ur a top guy and a great friend ..Get well Soon and hope to see you on flyordie soon m8 
hi derek , i`m so sorry to hear that u leaving fod ( at least for some time) well i wish u all the very best bro and a speedy recovery and i hope of see u again round fod and exp in wdw lge again , anyway m8 tc of urself and best regards from all ur m8`s @ wdw 
p.s ( get bk, asap m8, tc ) 
Tc Derek hope u get better soon and come back to fod u know we will miss you so will wdw get well soon m8  .......all the best Steve
derek .. you have always been a good person .. a pleasure to play and a great friend to have .please take good care of yourself and i will always keep you and your family in my prayers .
love you and thank you for giving back in such a kind way . 
Derek.  Sad to see you leaving mate, always enjoyed our games on snooker light, I hope you wont be away for too long.  Get well soon & take care.
Hi everyone...Thankyou all for your kind replys it's nice to know i got very good friends on flyordie.I thought i would let you all know what is happening.I went to the hospital yesterday with pains in my chest they are not sure wether i had a mild heart attack or not. I spent 8 hours there waiting to be admitted but could not find a bed for me so i have to go in today. This hospital dont care for anyone. I will be honest with you i am scared.This is the second time in 13months this has happened to me.What have i done wrong in life to suffer like this??? i will go know but i promise to keep you all updated on whats happening. takecare & godbless you all & thankyou all again, Derek xxx
>Hi everyone...Thankyou all for your kind replys it's nice to know i got very good friends on flyordie.I thought i would let you all know what is happening.I went to the hospital yesterday with pains in my chest they are not sure wether i had a mild heart attack or not. I spent 8 hours there waiting to be admitted but could not find a bed for me so i have to go in today. This hospital dont care for anyone. I will be honest with you i am scared.This is the second time in 13months this has happened to me.What have i done wrong in life to suffer like this??? i will go know but i promise to keep you all updated on whats happening. takecare & godbless you all & thankyou all again, Derek xxx

It's upsetting too see they do not seem to care.

I know about your previous problems mate & I am thinking of you.  Hope to see you soon, take care.