Billiards
THE WARDEN  <<class fair
Posted in 
Billiards
THE WARDEN  <<class fair
i have been going into games for a while now,and it good to 
see the crown has gone to some one who fair 
and also gives respect to all players,i know there are
other class players out there who had crown,but a lot had it with cheating,just good to see this player getting it with out,and i watched him play class snook to see him take the crown, always pleasure to watch ,load say he got other names 
so what who don!t  gl luck all keep it fun :)
well said,he dserve it topclass player.
Yup he is really deserving for the crown my respect goes to him. 

"work hard, play harder"

Paul Finn 
[url=
http://www.strandkorb-info.de
]Strandkorb
/url]
the warden is good player but i have seen the warden lose to rick asley many times.

rick's record shows he is proven he is the genuine best player of all time's,we can all talk about he or she is good player,class player etc... but none of the player's i've seen has the record to back up their claim's.
i would get the facts straight me love before posting,the 1st time i lost to rick was the other day when i was playing terrible,there are many times before that we played which you have not seen where i thrashed him,the last time we played we was both 699 and was playin for crown and then once again my bad luck strikes and i get disconnected,there are many players on here including myself that are much better than that abusive excuse of a player which many will back me up is lucky to not have been banned,who has only got a high score down to a lucky run of form because with out that he cant make a break over 10 :)
of course,every time you lose = disconnection. how ironic :(