« Back to All Topics
join my crew
Posted in 
Four in a Row
join my crew
Posted in 
Four in a Row
join my crew
hey, this is james, im new, just gettin started, so ima start my own crew, just like the pinkz the warriors and that weird guy reiger or somthin, its caled the viper crew, or this if ya can see it, ΨVιpεяΨСяэwΨ < thats my main name, becuse im leader B), so far thers,

mason > ΨUиfoяgιvэиΨ
me >>>> ΨВΩ E-ЗΨ >>an my leader name >>ΨVιpεяΨСяэwΨ

please join, if you wish to join please speak with my associate, mason, at masonpier410@live.co.uk, or me at, james__1994@live.co.uk 

if anyone atempts to create a name that resembles my crew, your banned for copying my names, gl ppl, an thnx
Sorry for the inconvieniance, this is mason, just to say james is gone, i wil be the new leader of the viper crew, i will make mt own leader name, etc. so if you wish to join add me on msn at masonpier410@live.co.uk, 

thnx for ya time
There is whole world outside, beyond the realm of your basement, it's bright and the birds sing and children play and the wind blows and the sky is blue and filled with puffy clouds.  It's real, I'm not making it up, go see for yourself, I promise you'll like it.
well i did what you said, so i went outside, it was raining, so i came back in :p