« Back to All Topics
What the heck?
Posted in 
Off-topic
What the heck?
Posted in 
Off-topic
What the heck?
Okay...I know it is almost May, but here in the NE part of the US, it is NOT supposed to be 90 degrees!!!!

Blah...thank goodness that later next week it is supposed to get much cooler again. We even had to put in our air conditioning unit in our bedroom, and we usually like to wait until around Memorial Day to do that!!! We are a month early lol!

Anyone else dying in the heat today?

~LittleEarthAngel (a very HOT angel)~
yesterday was the hot day here in southern ontario... it was up to 27C (80F)
--jason
Sunday 26th in Essex, England was beautful!!!!!!!!!!  Much hotter than a normal April.
well seems like theres no global warming here in scandinavia though :p it was snowing a couple weeks ago,its beautiful sunny weather at moment though,around +17 C
> global warming

Is great, bring on the summer!! Whoop whoop!!
Okay...it was 92 yesterday...it was 95 here today...

Good news, though: tomorrow is supposed to be warm, but not as hot, and then after that, the temperatures will be more normal for late April...YAY!

;) Thanks for the replies all! It made me feel good. :)

See y'all in 8-ball!

~LittleEarthAngel~
And when I think they said "stop smoking", but continue with nuclear experiments, I better move to Venus ...Hypocrits!!!

Lucia

>Good news, though: tomorrow is supposed to be warm, but not as hot, and then after that, the temperatures will be more normal for late April...YAY!

I want more heat!!!!!