« Back to All Topics
rrss league...win fod subscription..pls read
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
starting from 10 pm uk time on friday 4th july,there will be 10 tourneys in 10 days,1 each day at 10 pm uk time,the top 3 players who enter the most off all 10 will get 6 months subscription to any nickname they want on fly or die,hope you can enter them all...link to join fridays is 
http://cgi12.igl.net/tourney/rrss/103533/
 hope to see you there,you do have to be member of rrss league  so free join at www.myleague.com/rrss, its held in fod snooker room 4 & starts every day at 10 pm uk time ok byeeee
by the way...its anyname you want to be subbed if you get into top 3 ok byee
Well what can be said there m8 apart from nice 1 what a great idea,you deserve a pat on the back for that so when i next see you,if i slap you dont be offended lol nice 1 m8.
does that mean person who plays in most or person who comes highest overall?????????
good idea!!!!!!!!!
lol  thx nig hope to see ya there m8 , and shorty its for players who enter the most tourneys , wont be for the winners of tourneys, cos it  wouldnt be a fair chance for all the players as some are lotz better than others so im doin it by how mny tourneys ppl enter ok byeee
Great idea m8, I'll play as many as I can......;)

http://cgi12.igl.net/tourney/rrss/103533

www.myleague.com/rrss

Are these the 2 links you meant to write...;) :p

ж2σξзж 
Strange how the myleague link doesnt work......
bloody ell allders tht u wi a good idea mayb all tht slappin helped u in some ways 
nice 1 m8 fod should really listen 2 u :D

gl m8 
thx 
ME
o and i forgot 1 thing 

*slap* 
:D
fecking heII aaron u lick  so much áss on this game :s

i bet  ppl will think ur gáy r summat  coz u do it that much :s:s:s.
lol arron  maybe all that slapping made me go mad subbing 3 names i wont use...o well...seems to have got good interest so far so hope you can join mate  as anyone else reading this...read post above if not sure wat its about guys n see yall friday night  ok byeee for now