« Back to All Topics
I won't be back on for a while
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
i have some bad news everyone. a couple days ago a virus got onto my family computer, but my dad blames me. so now, i am no longer allowed on the family computer, which is the only computer that has internet and java on which to play tanx or any other applications that require java. the only way i can communicate is through the guestbook on the announcments page of my xt site (www.blaze88.webs.com). please talk to me in the guestbook and i will update you guys on the statis of getting back on the other computer and back on tanx once again. but i still hold my post as head of xt and second commander of ftw even though i can’t get on tanx for a while. i will get back asap i promise FTW 4 LIFE!!!
I have Norton Anti Virus. You need to get it to it stops the virus and other things also it tells you the IP of the computer thats trying to give you the virus ! On 4-16-09 I was atacked by a virus called Downloader.SWIFT.C while playing Tanx I confronted the nic that did it and he left I wont name it though because I could be wrong ! Any way get a anti virus program ! Norton is a very good one !   
we actually had and still have norton on it. we have the best version since my dad's friend, who works with the people from norton, gave us the employee version. but the virus downloaded a fake security center that looked like the standard windows security center. it basically ruined one account on the computer, which happened to be mine :|   but now i'm not gonna be able to get back on the computer for at least a couple of months. so now i can only use my laptop, which doesn't have java to even get on tanx.