« Back to All Topics
1000 max points
Posted in 
General
1000 max points
Posted in 
General
1000 max points
i am champion in blitz 990 points what i wanna know is if i get 1000 points what will happen some people have told me that i will loose all my points and it will turn to 0 zero points is this true i need to know should i stop growing or can i continue to play and grow someone please answere my question thanks
THE MAX IS 1500 SO YOU CAN GROW ,TELL ME WHAT GAME DO U PLAY ?
i am chess blitz champion and fear of not being able to grow has stopped my playing the biggest i got was 990 then i lost points due to fear
those people didn't tell the truth,theres absolutely no way they take your points ( unless you're cheating )
it is true you can go as high as you want usually players that have 1000 or more points get banned because most of them are banking points with their friends or something because it is really hard to reach that high unless you play 24/7 thats why most players who are 1000 are reset because of point banking.
i average 50 to 60 games a day and no point banking the people i play i only get 1 point a game 600 and below are only worth 1 point so no reason for me to play the same person twice the same day and yes i play same people sometime but im champion the minimum size i can play is 300 anyone below i get no points if u look at my record i have played over 1000 games this month alone and yes i do play 24/7 loli want i very clear i am no point banker i am champion because i play more then anyone else i am not the strongest player i rarely play over 300 so if a mod reads this or any player check my record in blitz it speaks for itself how much i play and yes 1000 is very hard to get i want everyone to come look at my record im no point banker just a crazy guy who plays all day
then there should be no problem if you dont bank yea i have seen your info in the toplist  i dont see any cheating you only play 300s mostly so you can go 1000 besides you probalay wont even be 1000 for long because u lose like 8 or 9 points a day automatically then u will be back to 900 or something.