« Back to All Topics
Demand for curling tournaments
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
I think that there should be curling tournaments.  There is a huge demand for it and I think more people would play our game if there were tournaments.  Thank you in advance.

Jeff
I would realy like it if the operator would respond to me with a solution.

Thanks 
Jeff 
Hi Jeff,

I agree with you completely. I would like a response as well.

BJWrong
I agree. Tournaments would increase the amount of people that play our game. 
TOURNAMENTS ARE FUN,WE SHOULD HAVE SEVERAL CURLING ONES.MORE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE MORE FUN.
Yay but what about people like me that aren't pros and i want ot play but then people like "Jeff 17" come in and win the whole tourny.  I think that they should ban them because it is a way for the rich to get richer and the poor to get poorer.  People with 300 - 100 points shouldn't be allowed to play there should be a different tourny for them.  Also what a lame idea for a blog who came up with this?

Whatever
And
I went there ....
It is on Jeff 17 
If you are up to the challenge in 5 minutes you can come play me Jeff 17
and watch me distroy Jeff 17 

spectators welcome

Sorry I lied curling tournaments would rock!!!:)
Well some people would have to disagree with me but if they do not like tournaments, do not go in them.  Why should one lame person spoil it for the rest of us?

I say that nobody should ever play with Jumbo Joe.  What kind of lame name is that?

Jeff>:)
Operator hasn't posted in the curling forum for a couple of months.

As I understand some kind Polish enthusiasts are starting a tournement of their own. Ask around in the lobby, and people would tell you about it. Starts within the week actually :D

http://www.curlingleague.ubf.pl
I agree with the whole tournaments thing.
Thank you snella but that is a hard website to understand. :)
yes i think there should be more curling tourments it would be way more fun.
Yes I agree with the fact that there should be a curling tournament. Its a great game that alot of people love to play and have fun playing. Bring curling tournaments and it will bring players for it...